I am trying to follow the tutorial "Creating an admin configuration form".
I got an error about the classes com.atlassian.plugin.spring.scanner.annotation.component.Scanned and com.atlassian.plugin.spring.scanner.annotation.imports.ComponentImport not being found, and found that I presumably need to add another dependency to the pom file.
I tried to add
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>atlassian-spring-scanner-annotation</artifactId>
<version>2.2.1</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
to this file, and also tried different versions. But none of the versions 2.2.2, 2.2.1-8199150, 2.2.1 which I found at the Maven Repository overview for Atlassian Public worked: I got the error
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project xproduct-admin-ui-plugin: Could not resolve dependencies for project de.steep.plugins.tutorial:xproduct-admin-ui-plugin:atlassian-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact com.atlassian.plugins:atlassian-spring-scanner-annotation:jar:2.2.1 in atlassian-public (https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public) -> [Help 1]
for all these versions when running
atlas-mvn clean package
I tried to look at the URL stated in the error message https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public, which redirects to https://packages.atlassian.com/maven-external/, but that is a huge directory structure where I could not find anything like atlassian-spring-scanner-annotation.
How can I resolve this issue?