Hi All,
I have two comments on the JIRA cloud version vs JIRA on-prem.
I am not sure what you are asking about here. Two different pieces of software do things a bit differently to each other.
Interesting comments @Amit Vashishtha but like @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I am unsure if you are just wanting to make a statement or wanting to provide feedback or needing support.
I agree. I wanted to provide the feedback as an end-user of the application to help improve it get better with stack available for customization.
It was a constructive feedback as an end-user for improvement of the application. I saw noticeable differences on the Cloud version which limit my ability to fully utilize the application as per needs. Having an additional set of clicks to finally reach the bigger view or create hierarchy is a trade-off per my opinion for a cleaner UI. I will prefer functionality over interface.
Ok, well, on point 1, you can add Features if you want to, it's up to you. On point 2, use the other view, then you don't need to collapse anything.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.