Hello!
Please tell how to turn on search input for "fix Version" jira ticket's field.
Now I have follow view mode for fix Version field without search input. Only long list:
But I would like following edit mode for fix Version field.
I found solution - https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-renderers-938847270.html#Configuringrenderers-autocompleterenderer
We should set Autocomplete renderer for fix version field.
HI @vskaiman
YOu have to have permission within the that specific Jira Project in order to set the Fix Version.
You will need the Project Administrator role. You'll know if you've got this by going to the Project and seeing if you've got the Project settings option in the bottom left hand corner. The fact you don't have any fix versions in one of your projects sounds like they haven't yet been set.
Atlassian have created this documentation on Managing Versions -> https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/managing-versions-802592484.html
HTH,KGM
Hi, @Kristján Geir Mathiesen
>YOu have to have permission within the that specific Jira Project in order to set the Fix Version.
I have.
On both screens are different jira versions from different organization.
Question is about input for search by fix Versions. In first screen I can choose version from long scrollable list. I can't input prefix of version for fast choice. Work around is ctrl+F from browser but it is pain.
I would like UX for fix Version field like on second screen. But I don't know how turn on it.
Oh ok. So the two pictures are not from the same Jira instance. I see.
Do you have the same Jira permissions on those two different Projects and instances?
Yes, case from developer/qa role side, not admin role or release manager side.
As developer I would like search and set specific version for ticket's field "fix Version field".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.