Hi,
I'm using the related labels macro, and when I click on a label, it shows me all pages of the space that have the same label. And that's fine.
But if I use the "associated labels" to narrow my research, adding a second label with an logical "AND", the resultats are not relevant anymore.
Example :
Pages have always label "A" or "B" but never both. Pages can have label "C", "D" or "E", whether they have label "A" or "B".
When I click on the "A" label, it suggest me the "C", "D" and "E" label. But if I add one of the with the "+C", "+D" or "+E" button, then it suggests the "B" label.
I presume that the associated labels are generated with a logical "OR" : Show every label associated with any of the label selected. But I don't understand this choice, it pollutes the results when the user is narrowing is research step by step, showing him irrelevant results he filtered out on the first click.
What would be more useful would be to generate the list with a logical "AND". Show every label associated with every label selected.
Do you know how to do something like this ?
Thanks for your help !