Hi all,
I am an administrator and have had a request come in asking for me to limit the values that can be selected for the 'Story Points' field. This is a request for one project though, so I cannot edit the field as this would affect all projects using the field. I am a 'Level 1' and therefore have very limited experience with scripting. After reviewing the validators, I am under the impression that the best way for me to achieve this is through the 'Script Validator [ScriptRunner]' and then via the 'Simple Scripted Validator' option. The issue I am having is I can't quite figure out the actual script to use. The options I need available are as follows: 0, 1, 3, 5, 8, 13 and 20.
The version of Jira I am using is: Jira Software 8.5.8
Would anybody be able to give me a hand with this? Would be hugely appreciated.
Thank you!