I have a template where I added Handy statuses to be used within my template and just realized that I am the only one that can edit them. Is there a way that I can make these handy statuses viewable/editable to others?
Hi @Dailin Garcia Young ,
There are three ways to add status sets:
In your case, space or global status sets may work better than personal sets.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
@Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_ thank you for the above details. I don't know if you know the answer to this, and I will check with them, but when I look undr handy status, I only see Global and Personal statuses. Do you know if this would just be a matter of our system admin enabling it?
This is the expected behavior. If I understand your question correctly, you'll see the space status sets when you're editing a page from this specific space that the status set is created for.
Hi @Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_ when I go to edit the handy status today, all i can see are some listed under Global and then the ones that I have created. There is nothing showing "Space statuses". Would that be because the Space Status have not been enabled? I wanted to confirm that in fact that does come out of the box with confluence and its just a matter of our admin team enabling that so that I can see it and add Space statuses.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.