In Confiforms I have a number of fields for which I want to apply the same validation rule(s). I don't want these permanently part of the Field Definition macro for each field, as I want to be able to turn the validation on or off based on the value of a checkbox.
I am able to do this using a 'Confiforms Rules for Field Definition' macro, with a 'Validation rule' action, and listing all the fields I want to apply it to.
This seems to be working, and displays the error message on Save.
However, I would like the error message to include the name of the field that triggers the validation error. (I'm OK if it displays 10 error messages if there are 10 fields that fail validation, but I would like each error message to include the name of the affected field.)
Is there a way to do this?