When I try to edit a page and try to include a link through the insert icon (edit) link, confluence displays the following alert
Could someone help me how to get around this problemThank you in advance
Which browser are you using? Also the version? See if it is supported : http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Supported+Platforms
My version of Firefox is 3.5.1.0 it's compatible with Confluence 3.3.1
This problem started yesterday
You can check if there is an error in Javascript browser and if it was caused by a plugin or some html code in the page. Does it happen on all pages btw?
This error happens on all pages with many users. I read a solution proposed by Atlassian in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-19024 , but in my version of Confluence(3.3.1) not work. This problem is happen only in Production environment. Test Environment and development environment is OK
I just bumped into this problem and solved it reinstalling the Confluence REST API plugin.
Check the state of this plugin on your Plugin Manager. Make sure that all four modules are installed and running:
ConfluenceRESTAPIPlugin.png
If the "Confluence Rest API" module is missing (it happens every time that I disable it), just reinstall the plugin.
The plugin JAR is "confluence-rest-plugin-3.3.1.jar" and can be found in <CONFLUENCE-INSTALL>\confluence\WEB-INF\classes\com\atlassian\confluence\setup\atlassian-bundled-plugins.zip.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.