Hi,
I am facing trouble to use SharePont Connector in order to connect Confluence 2.10 to SharePoint 2010. The test connection is okay and passed. but here is the error that I get while I try to edit SP Connector webpart in SharePoint 2010:
ERROR: Unable to load spaces or blogs from Confluence
Unable to perform requested action.
I have already applied the solution given here and it does not help : https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/CSI-399?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Achangehistory-tabpanel
I have also looked into issue with the diagonstic tool and I think issue is with the rpc/soap-axis/permcheck?wsdl URL.
In my Confluence 2.10 instance, rpc/soap-axis/permcheck?wsdl is working, however rpc/soap/permcheck?wsdl or rpc/soap/permcheck.wsdl is not working.
Is my webpart trying to access the old RPC Glue URL? If so, is there an update available for the SP Connector for SharePoint 2010 version?
Also, has anyone able to successfully been able to connect Confluence 2.10 with SharePoint 2010?
Waiting for reply, Thanks in advance!
Sujeet