I'm hoping to get a filter that shows any ticket that took more that 1d or 24hr to complete.project = SecOps AND Type = SecAccess_Request AND created > startOfDay(-1) AND resolutiondate <= endOfDay()
Not sure if this is working, thanks.
I think you want to use minus one on the endofday to. That basically will give you from midnight to midnight for previous day.
project = SecOps AND Type = SecAccess_Request AND created > startOfDay(-1) AND resolutiondate <= endOfDay(-1)
Hi @Terrance Bennett
Adding to what Jack suggests, this JQL approach will work for a specific day. If you want something more generic to satisfy that criteria for all possible days, you could:
Best regards,
Bill
@Jack Brickey Awesome, I just need to show that result daily, thanks.
@Bill Sheboy I'll look into the marketplace addon. Your last suggestion. I would like to learn more about custom field use. Thanks
Terrance, as you are using server please talk to your site admin about custom field usage; there are costs/benefits to those and so some admins are reluctant to add them to the instance.
__Bill
@Terrance Bennett
To extend the answer given by @Jack Brickey you might want to apply different rules around the weekend so you could use this or something similar.
project = SecOps AND Type = SecAccess_Request AND created > startOfDay(-1) AND resolutiondate <= endOfDay(-1) AND created > startOfWeek()
OR
project = SecOps AND Type = SecAccess_Request AND created > startOfDay(-3) AND resolutiondate <= endOfDay(-3) AND created < startOfWeek()
This method will report any issue created in the previous workday BUT NOT resolved in that same day. Whilst this may be what is needed ie to know the issues that are carried over to the next day it is not quite the same as knowing which tickets took more than 24h to complete. To do full date comparison you will need to look at one of the Apps that provides that functionality.
Hi Phill, I started looking at that last week and now confirmation of its possibilities; thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.