I would like to know if someone can tell me if JQL have the ability to build calculations with the JIRA data.
JQL is not designed to perform calculations. One option might be Automation depending on your actual requirements.
Hi @Richard
Look at this posts, maybe can help you
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/use-advanced-search-with-jira-query-language-jql/
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-operators/
https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4js/6.20.0/features/jql-functions/included-jql-functions/calculations
Cheers
Where is automation and what is it? How can I access this?
It appears that you are on server. Which means automation for Jira is not built-in. So you will need an add-on for doing any kind of automation. You could consider automation for Jira , script runner or similar.
Where can I access this or download?
Ok I will rework this. Here is a filter statement.
project = "Global Treasury Services" AND type in (Story, Bug) AND fixVersion in ("CR220 - May 16, 2020 Release") ORDER BY issuetype DESC, key AS
All I want to do now is add that if the Labels field contains "UAT Testable" Then return those only the work requests that meet the criteria before this statement and also if the text "UAT Testable" is contained within the Labels field. Can someone please help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.