Disclaimer - I am not at all a developer...
When I add some HTML code to the customer header, the subscribe to updates button will disappear from my status page. Not sure why....
Hi @Jamie Jenkins ,
please, is it possible to share, what exactly you are trying to add? Thank you.
<script charset="UTF-8" type="text/javascript">window["adrum-start-time"] = new Date().getTime();(function(config){config.appKey = "*****";config.adrumExtUrlHttp = "http://cdn.appdynamics.com";config.adrumExtUrlHttps = "https://cdn.appdynamics.com";config.beaconUrlHttp = "http://pdx-col.eum-appdynamics.com";config.beaconUrlHttps = "https://pdx-col.eum-appdynamics.com";config.useHTTPSAlways = true;config.xd = {"enable":true};config.resTiming = {"bufSize":200,"clearResTimingOnBeaconSend":true};config.maxUrlLength = 512;config.spa = {"spa2":true};config.isZonePromise = true;config.angular = true;})(window["adrum-config"] || (window["adrum-config"] = {}));</script><script src="//cdn.appdynamics.com/adrum/adrum-20.12.0.3360.js"></script>
Thanks, @Jamie Jenkins .
Oh, this is not just basic HTML, this is javascript. I'm not familiar with this "appdynamics" service, but these kind of scripts needs be inserted to a specific place on the page. So, could it be this script is not in the right place and therefore is affecting your page?
This script is much like a Google analytics beacon. It is recommended that the script be placed in the header, but is there another location I could put the AppD script, or, can you tell me the code I need to add to the header to keep the subscribe button visible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.