Each and everytime I open JIRA, its shows JIRA Startup Failed, JIRA has been locked.
This think is being happened after I developed and install a plugin.
Tthe message being show, when I open JIRA...
JIRA Startup Failed
|
| You cannot access JIRA at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons |
| Description |
|
The following plugins are required by JIRA, but have not been started:
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Project Config Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-project-config-plugin)
- Atlassian OAuth Admin Plugin (com.atlassian.oauth.admin)
- Embedded Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.embedded)
- Gadget Dashboard Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.dashboard)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Look And Feel Logo Upload Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.lookandfeel)
- Atlassian REST - Module Types (com.atlassian.plugins.rest.atlassian-rest-module)
- Gadget Spec Publisher Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.publisher)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - REST Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.rest)
- Atlassian OAuth Service Provider Plugin (com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider)
- Atlassian OAuth Consumer Plugin (com.atlassian.oauth.consumer)
- Opensocial Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.opensocial)
- Gadget Directory Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - SAL Plugin (com.atlassian.sal.jira)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.gadgets)
|
|
Please help me out.