I would like to know if it is possible to navigate the full repository status at the time of a given commit.
Said differently, after I identified a commit of interest, I would like to browse all files within the repository and view their actual state at that exact time, like if I was checking out that commit on my working copy.
Currently in Github I can do such by typing the commit hash into the branch navigator. Github will show me all the files that were present in the repository at the time of that commit, and every file displayed will reflect the commit.
What I want to achieve is to analyse old code by reading it, without setting the IDE up. I mentioned "sticky revision" from the Subversion world.
Is it possible with Bitbucket server? Or is it a good idea to propose to Atlassian JIRA for future release?