Hi,
Agile team member here.
I know this question have his dependecies..but i would like to receive some input from people that have certification or are thinking in get it.
Some piece of advice please!
Thanks
I'm not going to answer much from the point of view of a certified person, because my certification is there because it is explicitly part of my job, and I helped write some of the exams and training material. I'm not quite in the same place as most who are considering them.
However, I do see a lot of people looking for them when they're looking for people to go into an Atlassian admin type role, and our recruitment and marketplace people are seeing more and more expectation that an Atlassian "expert" will be certified - even though Adaptavist are a partner and hence probably safe to assume our Atlassian people are certified, we are finding that clients are asking which ones indlvidual consultants have!
Thanks for sharing @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.