As it stands right now I can not recommend this product because there is no way to get it installed so you can evaluate it?
...and no, I don't want a demo of the system, I want to tinker with it to see how it works, for real.
Any suggestions?
Hi @__ Jimi Wikman
Give Launchpad a try: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align#contact
Once your request gets approved and a Launchpad instance is created, you will receive an email with access instructions. It will include simulations and demo data.
Thank you @Rodrigo Cortez I'll try that and see how that goes
@Rodrigo Cortezso far no luck...
Struck out twice for wrong email vs company and now as I declined a demo first I seem to be in limbo...
Hey @__ Jimi Wikman
I'm sorry to hear that ...
I've reached out internally and we could see you tried to subscribe by using 5 different email addresses.
One member of the Launchpad team replied to <obfuscated>@cartina.se mailbox.
Would you mind on checking it again?
BTW... due to privacy reasons we can't publicly share addresses here, so if you wanna go private, feel free to file a support case, hence we can exchange information more freely.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.