Hello!
I tried to increment the content version like it is done in this documentation:
https://wiki.comalatech.com/display/CDML/Use+metadata+to+increment+a+content+version
There it says:
content-version
So I applied the workflow in space mode but now i cannot apply it to a page. I can only see all the globally used workflows but not the space workflows. Is there another solution to show the content version and increment it?
Pls help!
@James Conway Do you maybe have a solution for me? Thank you so much!
Hi @Marlene Pirker
This documentation explains how to use the increment metadata action. If you have followed this and not getting the expected result, please can you contact our Customer Success team at https://support.comalatech.com with a copy of your workflow markup and some more detail / screenshots.
Kind regards
JamesSenior Product Manager
I will contact the Customer Success Team. Thanks
@James Conway do you maybe know why it doesn't work: I added the label from the space workflow to the page. So it should be applied automatically but it doesn't. Is there anything i need to do?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.