Hello,
I need to export a confluence table data from one space and import it in another space. I used the export to csv feature (also enabled the Export Clickable Links option) to generate the csv file and I am using Table From CSV macro to import it. Original table has few fields that contains hyperlinks. Those hyperlinks are exported as hyperlink functions e.g. =HYPERLINK("http://www.microsoft.com", "Microsoft"). During the import I need those hyperlinks to be shown as clickable links in the confluence. Instead it is just displaying the raw Hyperlink function data as such. Is there any setting or parameter I need to change to get the imported data with clickable links? Any alternative method to export/import table data that contains hyperlinks is also appreciated?
N.B. Making mirrored copy of table like using Table excerpt Include is not what I need. Need onetime import or data.
Thanks a lot for any suggestions.