I am basically trying to include an existing page in my comapany's confluence into a new template. I am able to include it the page into new page but cannot add it to a template. Steps followed:Overview -> SpaceTools -> Apps -> New -> Document Sections -> + button( new Section) -> Edit content -> + -> Other Placeholders -> Include Page -> Space Key and Title of the Page -> OK
@Vikas Peri Is your Confluence instance on cloud or server? I would like to try and recreate the issue.
Hi @Brant Schroeder ,Thanks for getting back to me.Its on server btw.
@Vikas Peri I was able to get it to work. The template always displayed an error in preview and would not render the content. Once I used the template to create a page the excerpt content displayed as it should.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.