Hi,
i'd like to be able to assign to a specific user view only permission on a specific page, inside a space.
The user has general confluence access but not direct space access. I could add the user to the space as a viewer, but i need to share only a specific page and not the whole space.
Using page restrictions i can set the permission to the page in "editing restricted", in this way everyone inside the space can see the page, but only some users can edit it. I can add the user outside the space in this way, giving him direct edit permission,
I'd like to give to said user read only permissions and not edit permissions. If i set the page to "editing and viewing restricted" i have to re-add all the components of the space to the viewers, and then add to the specific user read only permissions.
Is there a way to retain the everyone-read permission and add to another user that is not part of the space the viewing permissions?
Thanks