Hi there,
I have two emails associated with the same Jira account, which I think is only important because it explains how I'm able to see the Atlassian admin page even though I can't log in from one of my emails.
I also have two questions:
First question:
We set up access for my new email and gave me Org&Site Admin access. I can log in with my old email and see from the admin page that the new email is registered and has its privileges:

But I can't log in with that account. Depending on how I try to log in, I get an endlessly spinning (loading) wheel or an error that says I have the incorrect password. I've gone the create a new password route twice and it doesn't fix the problem.
Second question:
Ideally, I would not have added a new email address for a new account; I would, as admin, have changed the email associated with my original account. However, though I am listed as an administrator, I also somehow lack administrator privileges. Specifically, when I hover over the "Login as user" icon, a popup appear that states "You do not have enough privileges to log in as this user." How can this be? I am this user.
Thanks in advance for any help.