I'm looking to load balance the assignment of issues in a project based on the 'working hours' of team members located in two different regions (US and EU). I also want to evenly auto-assign created issues in round-robin in accordance to the ordered list of users per region. The auto-assignment should be time-based, where:
- issues created between 4AM-4PM UTC are assigned in rotation from EU region
- issues created between 4PM-4AM UTC are assigned in rotation from US region
The list order of users per region is as follows:
- EU: Liz H -> Gamul D -> Zubair S -> Caitriona K -> Ronan R -> Lior R
- US: Vincent L. -> Chris D. -> Ian B -> Jennifer L. -> John M. -> Frank G.
I've already tackled a problem like this in an earlier post, where I auto assign users in the "Workers" role in round robin fashion. But in this case, I want to alternate between two user lists purely based on the time of day. What would be the best way to do this referencing the Round Robin Assign Issue to Users in a Certain Project Role script from adaptavist library?