I want to turn off the emails to statuspage admins notifying about long-running incidents.
I'm unable to find anything in Your Page or any sub-sections pertaining to this config.
Hi Logan,
You need to click on the profile image, bottom left of the green sidebar -> Profile -> Uncheck the checkbox next to 'Long-running incident notifications'.
Hope this helps & if it does please mark this as the answer.
Thanks,Nick
Thanks Nick!
This may be obvious, but I'll ask anyways: Since this is profile specific, I'm assuming the other admin's will have to go in and manage this setting for themselves?
Regards,
Logan
You'll need all your other team members to go in and change it. It's definitely annoying but I have fed this back to the product team over 2 years ago and hopefully with the migration to Atlassian ID there may be a future update for admins to set this at organization level.
Hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.