I'm currently evaluating Kerberos based SSO solutions for JIRA and found the following plug-in.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/fi.polarshift.confluence.lib.kerberosLib
This one is for confluence and I'm wondering if this is ever going to support JIRA.
Hello Sameera,
You may want to drop the creator of the plugin a line infopolarshift.fi
I don't recall seeing anyone from polarshift on Answers. The plugin vendor is going to be the best party to answer roadmapping and compatability questions for their plugin.
Ellen rightly points out that there are a number of other solutions including ones from AppFusions that may address your needs. If your question is specific to this plugin email is likely your best bet.
Once you find out the answer please get this information back out to the community here on Answers I am sure this is not the first time that someone has wondered about compatability for this plugin.
AppFusions Kerberos SSO solutions supports JIRA -
Have deployed it many times, large and small networks. It is a very methodical deployment with our assistance to ensure success only.
https://www.appfusions.com/display/KBRSCJ/Home
info@appfusions.com
Sure - absolutely. Honestly - I encourage customers all the time to do that, in fact..
No worries!
I've seen this solution as an answer to several questions related to SSO and Kerberos. Before making a choice we need to evaluate other solutions as well.
Thanks!
I'm looking for a SSO solution for Jira 6.1 and crowd 2.7.
The appfusion plugin is running on Jira 5.1.5 and crowd 2.4, but I don't receive any information for Jira 6.1 and crowd 2.7.
Let's know what do you find ?
Thx
Didn't you try to contact AppFusions on that? I think it's the best way to get information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.