Hi Mariam,
The JIRA version 6.0 has just being released today and looking from the plugin page , this has not being updated to include version 6 meaning that it has not being tested yet and hence no gurantee that it will work. Since JIRA 6 is a major release, there is likelyhood that some features might be broken in the plugin. I will recommend that you plugin developer for an update for JIRA 6
Well, I have JIRA 6. I need to set the value of a field automatically, for instance When someone put the value for the version number I need that JIRA updated the Due Date value automatically. Is suposse that Im able to do this Wtih JIRA Behaviours plug, But I can not use it right?
So what can I do in this case?
Thanks
Yes the plugoin shold do the trick for you but if it is still not supported in 6, you can consider following the guide here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Displaying+a+Field+Based+on+Another+Field+Selection to use javascript to rescue
Hi,
I have check this, I have follow the example but it does not work.
i Really dont know how to create the javascrip that I need. I follow the guide but When I check the sourcode of the page I dont find the Custom Filed Id.
I think that maybe this example is not for my JIRA version
I'm looking for something that let me crete scripts, I have found "
Script Runner" but Im not able to intall it in JIRA
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.