I'm sixtus by name, and I'm new here,Â
I'm new with atlassian, it a little confusing a point but I'm sure i will find a way around.  👻👻
Â
Hi @Ike Love Welcome to the Atlassian community
Thanks alot, 😎
Welcome to the Community, @Ike Love
Yes, it may be a little bit confusing at first but once you've gained some knowledge, everything makes sense :-). I hope you enjoy learning and connecting with others!
Yes sure,🤓 .. I really do,
It seems hard but I guess I'm getting the connections now,Â
Lol .. was stuck in verifying domain for long now, the moment you try going through the help center you always end up finding more interesting futures 😃,Â
Hello and Welcome, Sixtus!
We are glad you are here!!
@Ike Love - Gald to have you.
Hello, @Ike Love !
Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Hope you have a great learning experience here!
good mring
@Ike Love Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.