Environment: Atlassian Bitbucket v4.2.0, CA Agile Central build almci-master-18995, not sure of exact plugin version but the free trial was downloaded from Atlassian MarketPlace about one week ago.
We’re trying out the Rally Connector for Bitbucket Server. Both Push Validator and Commit Tracking work as described. However, Post Changeset and Commit Actions aren’t working. We’ve configured the Rally workspace as specified here. We’re sure that the Rally API Key was created with Full Access. We’ve configured Bitbucket Post Changeset as specified here and Push Validator as specified here.
I’ve tested the Post Changeset against a Rally user story with a single task in “In-Progress” state. I’ve tried commit messages with user story ID, task ID, and both user story and task IDs. None of these combinations work with Post Changeset. Just to be clear, when I say it didn’t work, I mean that nothing appeared under the “Change Sets” tab at either user story or task scope in Rally.
I tried the Commit Action with task ID in the commit message and that didn’t work either.
I would appreciate any troubleshooting hints you could provide.