Full disclosure - I am 99.9% IT illiterate.
We have server based Jira & Confluence. The software & backups have recently been added & unlocked to a new server.
My personal user account has admin permissions for Jira Core & Confluence. I also hold the admin account with password.
I am able to log in to Jira & Confluence with the admin account, but am only able to login to Jira with my personal user account. Other users without admin rights are also only able to login to Jira.
When trying to login to Confluence we get the error message "Sorry, an error occurred trying to log you in. Please try again."
New users are created using Jira.
Does anyone know what has happened and how I can get access back to Confluence for myself and my team? If possible, I will require complete step by step, hold my hand instructions.
Thanks!