Hello everybody
I have a little doubt with this kudo, I can't understand exactly what I have to do
Someone who can explain it to me.
Thanks
@Vero Rivas
I can not find it in my open kudos list.
can you post the description of the achievment, or is your question that there is no description what do do?
Hi @Vero Rivas ,
here is how I was able to get it:
If you click on your profile photo -> Spam quarantine, you can see list of content, which has been marked as spam. Then if you see something, which is not spam, you can tick the appropriate checkbox and click on Not Spam.
I guess only Community leaders have this possibility...
It says: "Mark some legitimate content as not spam"
Many many thanks @Hana Kučerová
Done.
Cheers
🤣 love it
@Alexander Pappert yes this is for moderators only! If you are interested in moderating, the Community Leader program might be of interest.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.