I understand that there is no Server development any more, but what about Data Center? At some point will TC leverage application integrations for self hosted apps like we see with Jira and Confluence Cloud now?
Hi @Rob Horan ,
We are not planning to integrate with self hosted apps. If that's something that's required for you, it may be a great opportunity to engage with an Atlassian solution partner as they are fantastic at building integrations and solutions that extend the use cases of our core products.
Hey @Rob Horan to add to Mary's answer, there is one specific Atlassian solution partner that we are aware of which has a similar solution https://www.deiser.com/projectrak. Apologies if there are others that we have missed, but to date this is the only one I am ware of.
Thank you, @Sherif Mansour for mention us.
@Rob Horan If we can be of any help, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Leo
Hi Mary,
Is there a way I could send you a message outside of a reply here?
Hi @Rob Horan feel free to e-mail me at mary@atlassian.com!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.