This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring Built-in Fields
I know how to find the field ids for custom fields. How do I determine what the field id is for a standard or system field? For instance, Fix Versions?
Fix Version is System Field and not a Custom Field.
What you want to do with the id anyway?
Our testing team is building a utility that pulls data based on the field id. They are requesting this. I do understand it's a system field and not a customized field. I can determine the id for custom fields, but don't know where to locate it for system fields.
How are you pulling the data from JIRA using jql or from the database using sql?
For the sql case I have the sql ready , if you want I can share it.
Regards
Prakhar
The id is fixversion - the system fields all have names rather than ids. Have a look at https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/latest/constant-values.html#com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueFieldConstants.AFFECTED_VERSIONS
You can call the API at (base_URL)/rest/api/2/field to get:
...etc
Documentation (for 6.4.11, your mileage will vary) here: https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/6.4.11/#d2e829
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.