Dear all,
I see , that Gliffy itself has a JSON format.
Question: if I have a confluence page with imbedded Gliffy diagram, is it possible to get this Gliffy diagram via confluence REST API?
Hi Evgeny!I checked with the team because I wasn't certain, but it's not possible to get a Gliffy diagram via an API (including REST).If you have further questions you can reach out to the support team at support@gliffy.com!Thanks,Samie
Well, Evgeny, I may have spoken too soon! Your question sparked a lively discussion on our slack channel about possible applications for using the REST API.
It seems like it may be possible to pull your diagrams via the API, but we haven't tried it ourselves yet.
I'm curious to hear if anyone else responds to your question and how they'd use this. Thank you so much for giving us a geek out moment over here!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.