Hello everybody,
I recently updated our staging JIRA to the newest version (5.2.7) and try to integrate it with staging FishEye (2.7.12) via SSL (both of them are available via https and work so far).
When I try to create an application link between them, I'll get some exceptions in the FishEye log:
2013-02-27 07:55:29,684 WARN [btpool0-3 ] mortbay.log Slf4jLog-warn - EXCEPTION
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection during handshake
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:849)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1170)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1197)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1181)
at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SslSocketConnector$SslConnection.run(SslSocketConnector.java:708)
at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:451)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException: SSL peer shut down incorrectly
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:333)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:830)
The error messages on the GUI of FishEye is "The host is unknown. Verify that the URL is correct."
At first I assumed there's a problem with the keystore and the truststore, both applications point to the same keystore and this keystore is also configured as truststore. So that might not be the problem. The second idea I had is the whitelist-restriction of JIRA => I configured the FishEye URL there, but also that gave me no success.
Do you have an other idea what I can try?
Maybe there's a version-conflict (JIRA 5.2.7 and FishEye 2.7.12) => I'll try that later on. The staging Confluence (5.0) points also on the same keystore/trustsure and the application link betweein JIRA<->Confluence works.
*Update*
The Remote-API of both applications is ON, so that's not the problem too 