Hi,
I don't find this in the Community...
How to change the status of all pages in a tree structure (menu)?
I have to change status of hundreds pages (but not all the space).
Thanks a lot for your help.
Hello @Philippe ROUSSEL
The suggestion by @Matteo Gubellini _SoftComply_ is valid and may be the right one depending on your use case.
An alternative is to use what we call a 'cascade workflow'...
{workflow:name=Cascade}<br>{trigger:labeladded|label=cascade}<br> {set-label:cascade|children=true}<br> {remove-label:cascade}<br>{trigger}<br>{trigger:labeladded|label=cascade|state=STATE A}<br> {set-state:STATE B|comment=changed by Space Admin}<br>{trigger}<br>{workflow}
If you have further questions or wish to validate your workflow for your precise use case, please contact our Customer Success team at https://support.comalatech.com, it would be helpful if you could attach your workflow markup as a txt file.
Kind regards
JamesSenior Product Manager
There is nothing built into the system, but you can use the approve children macro to do it.
In this case you will need to put all the docs you need under one parent page, assign a simple workflow to the parent page and use the approve children macro inside it. The children pages will have to be in an approval state and ready to be approved.
I should have an example somewhere, let me know if you need it.
Matteo
Thanks a lot!!!
This solution is totally perfect.
Nice, I was not aware of this feature!
Hi Matteo,
Is it still possible to see the example?
Cheers
Timo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.