Hi,
I am June Marty, a new member of the community, I am a writer with a small start-up company in Asia. I am looking forward to learn new things and have a good discussion.
Best,
June
Hi @June Marty,
Welcome to the Community!
There are tons of very kind and helpful people here, don't hesitate to ask any questions.
-Jimmy
Welcome @June Marty
You might benefit from this channel (not mine)
HTH,KGM
Hi @June Marty , Welcome to the Community! People are very friendly and always willing to share knowledge and experiences around here. I hope you enjoy it!
Welcome!
Hi @June Marty
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Welcome, June to the Atlassian community!
Hello and Welcome, June!
We are glad you are here!!
@June Marty we are glad you joined the community. Atlassian products are great for startups.
Hi @June Marty greetings from Jakarta and welcome to Atlassian Community!
Hi @June Marty ,
Welcome to the Atlassian community!!!! Glad to have you here.
-Sri
@June Marty Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
Hi Everyone
I am very delighted to join the community. I am new but passionate about learning and connecting to the community.
It is fun.
Welcome, all new members.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.