HelloIs there a reason why this plugin isn't working on JIRA 5.1.3?I've installed it and it was added to the list of predefined gadgets. When i select it and place it on my dashboard, it gives me a blank page where I'm unable to choose anything.
It seems like I have downloaded the wrong version (6.1 instead of 5.1).
Problem solved.
Thanks
Which plugin?
Whichever one it is make sure you have the correct version of the plugin for the version of JIRA. However, this is a potential problem with any plugin not supported by Atlassian. Things change and the plugin doesn't work any more.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that its the Column Order Gadget Plugin.
Mmm, the column order gadget Google took me to specifically says "For Jira 6.0 -> 6.1", so there's a good chance it's not fully backwards compatible with older Jiras like 5.1.3
Unless I'm looking at the wrong plugin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.