Hello all,
I had built out a form with Confiforms that included an File/Attachment field.
After receiving complains from the team I released that the field somehow is limited to only uploading files once. As in if after attaching the initial file if I wanted to attach another set of files, the field replaces the older selection with the new selection.
The most common use case for this is when you want to attach files from multiple folders - after attaching the files from the first folder, you cannot click "Browse" again to go to another folder and attach some more files as your initial selection will be deleted.
The workaround is to move all your files to a single location before opening up the form to attach files but obviously it doesn't flow with the general Attachment UI across other places which creates confusion amongst users and they feel that the field is only limited to one attachment.
Is there any way to fix this?