I am an admin , and I am trying to create a space. But create button is inactive and I cant proceed further.
I have gone through the following link also https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Create+Space+button+inactive+in+Add+Space+dialog
but its not helping.
Hi there,
I suggest you also rebuild the content index from scratch: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+rebuild+the+content+indexes+from+scratch
A temporary workaround would be right-clicking the "Create" button, select Inspect Element, and on the HTML code, remove the "disabled" parameter that will be inside the <a> element.
Regards,LM
Hi team,
Would be possible to verify if your license has reached the maximum number of licensed users? Check this on Confluence administration -> license details and verify the number of current licensed users.
If you have passed the maximum number of licensed users I suggest to remove some users permissions from Confluence global permissions and recalculate the license number again.
Let us know if this helps!
Cheers,
Rodrigo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.