Hi,
Is there a way to display how many tickets are received each hour of the day? We do have 'datamart' available though I have not used it.
Thanks in advance,
~JV
Dear @julio valdez ,
have a look at the Recently Created Issues Report. This shows how many issues are created per hour/day/month + how many got resolved.
So long
Thomas
Hi @Thomas Deiler , I've looked at that but it's something I can present to upper management. I'd like something cleaner etc
Thanks
then you have to look for market place apps, that fulfill your requirements or you create your graphics on your own. Either by CSV export or with REST API queries.
Hi @Thomas Deiler , I like the idea of a report by CSV export. Is there a quick tutorial on how to go about this? Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.