Is Confluence 7.13 the next LTS release? Is there an expected date of release?
Hi @Srikanth Pinninti
I hope you are well.
Confluence 7.13 is targeted as the next Long Term Support release, as highlighted in this community post.
While there's no fixed date on this release (it is expected to be shipped til June), you may want to check the milestone versions in Preparing for Confluence 7.13 so you can plan ahead for the new features that will be introduced on that release.
You can watch the Confluence release notes page to receive an email when new releases are available.
You may also follow the community post to see the latest information about the 7.13 LTS release.
I hope that helped.
Kind regards,Thiago Masutti
Hi @Thiago Masutti - the initial ETA was April-June. Is a May release being ruled out?
Hi @Robert Horan
I really don't know if that's going to be shipped on May.
The best option is to ask on the original community post.
Hi @Thiago Masutti - thanks
Your link is not working, so I have added this URL: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Announcing-Confluence-7-13-as-the-next-LTS-release/ba-p/1622751
I did ask questions there, but that post has not been updated for some time - the last update was on April 11th. This post was more recent, so I asked a question here.
What is the current status for Confluence 7.13 LTS? when is the release date?
They just put out a release candidate, so, probably soon.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/preparing-for-confluence-7-13-1044114061.html
Confluence 7.13 LTS was released yesterday. https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-7-13-release-notes-1044114085.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.