I have ACP-100, ACP-120, ACP-200 and preparing for the ACP-600. Are these certifications enough to become Atlassian certified Master ?
Hi, @Yassin BEN-NACEUR _FlowZess_ !
It seems to me that it will be enough(Atlassian Certified Master ):
Path with two Jira Administrator CertificationsThis path will be effective on 1 December 2020 and will be retroactive. It includes the AC-JPA Project Administration in Jira Server Certification.Hold both of the following:ACP-JA Atlassian Certified Jira Administrator for Data Center and ServerACP-JCA Atlassian Certified Jira Administrator for CloudHold one of the following:ACP-MJCP Atlassian Certified in Managing Jira Cloud ProjectsAC-JPA Atlassian Certified Jira Project Administrator for Data Center and ServerACP-JSW Atlassian Certified in Agile Development with Jira Software*Hold one of the following:EITHER ACP-CA Atlassian Certified Confluence Administrator for Data Center and Server* OR APB-CSA Confluence Space Administration Pro Skills Badge (Coming in 2021)ACP-JSD Atlassian Certified Jira Service Desk Administrator*ACP-SA Atlassian Certified System Administrator**The exams for these Server credentials are retiring on 28 February 2021, and the Certifications will retire on 2 February 2024. In 2021, Atlassian will release new credentials for Confluence and Jira Service Management.
Path with two Jira Administrator Certifications
This path will be effective on 1 December 2020 and will be retroactive. It includes the AC-JPA Project Administration in Jira Server Certification.
Hold both of the following:
Hold one of the following:
*The exams for these Server credentials are retiring on 28 February 2021, and the Certifications will retire on 2 February 2024. In 2021, Atlassian will release new credentials for Confluence and Jira Service Management.
Thank you Alexander
Also I can recommend you ask it via Atlassian Support Portal(Training and certification -> Certification).
Because when I prepared to ACP the requirements were different.
Good luck 🤞
Hi @Yassin BEN-NACEUR _FlowZess_ ,
could you say something about ACP-120 compared to ACP-100, is there a big difference? I'm thinking of doing ACP-120 as well, I've had ACP-100 for years.
Thanks in advance.André
The ACP-120 was a bit different because there were new questions concerning:
Both exams share similar questions concerning:
I found the ACP-120 very easy because many questions have the same valid answers for data center/server or Cloud. So go for it and you will definitely get it
many thanks @Yassin BEN-NACEUR _FlowZess_
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.