I've received a few details regarding the FedRAMP initiative. Listed below are the urls which seem to have some information:
See roadmap/timeline here: https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?category=compliance&Trello already has achieved FedRAMP status. https://blog.trello.com/fedramp-announcement
Is there a point of contact at Atlassian which I can collaborate with to advocate for some (Jira, Confluence, Point-A) of the enterprise cloud products for the Department Of Defense?
Any point of contacts are greatly appreciated.
Thanks,Roy
Hello @Roy Hernandez , I can connect with you for more details. please contact me at fselvas at Atlassian dot com
Hi Roy,
You can reach out to Camden Abbey
He can help you with the enterprise cloud products and any other questions you may have.
Best,Jared
greatly appreciated.
Thanks, I'll reach out to Nicholas Cabellos.
This helped me
Thanks for sharing @Filiberto Selvas (OOO Jan 16 - Feb 9)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.