I have a SQL query in confluence page like blow:
select bugs.bug_id as BugId, concat("https://bugzilla.com/show_bug.cgi?id=", bugs.bug_id ) as Link from bugs
Then it return a table like this:
While the links in the Link column cannot be clicked.
How to make it clickable?
Hi bqiao@vmware.com ,
I guess that you use the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and its Table Transformer macro to reorganize your table.
Please go to this page and follow the example to make your result links clickable.
Let us know if everything works fine for you.
Thanks for the reply!
I'm using the ' SQL for Confluence - SQL Query macro' for this query.
which i need to gather the data dynamically. i tried the Table Transformer, but seems canot inter a SQL macro into it.
Our app is compatible with the Advanced Tables by Bob Swift, but unfortunately I can't check the compatibility of the SQL for Confluence output right now.
Please try to insert the Table Transformer macro first, put your mouse cursor inside its body and insert the SQL Query macro.
And what is your source for the SQL Query macro? The Table from CSV and Table from JSON macros won't suit you?
Thanks a lot! The way to insert SQL into the Table Transformer works just fine now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.