Hello everybody
I have a very simple question, why kudos grow, badges are earned, but the points that appear on the dashboard in the upper left corner never change?
What do these points mean? What are they related to?
Thank you
Hi @Vero Rivas ,
I think you are referring to the same problem as @Alexander Pappert in his question.
Atlassian team is working on the fix.
If I understand it correctly, only people with a lot of points have this problem.
I had not seen your question
Thanks for the information
I posted a question on my like points not looking quite right too.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/Are-the-likes-kudos-working/qaq-p/1678343?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=kudos_question&utm_content=topic
I don't have lots of points, so there could be something else going on?
... and according the the leader board, you have 47,000 point, plus change. I'm so jealous!!
So what actually constitutes lots of points?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.