I am interested in obtaining the details of the FedRamp initiative as Atlassian moves their products to the Enterprise Cloud.
Any updates/developments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,Roy
Roy - We are working towards FedRAMP compliance for our cloud product (JSW, Confluence, JSM) and have identified few federal customer sponsors to help with this initiative as well. See roadmap/timeline here: https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?category=compliance&Trello already has achieved FedRAMP status. https://blog.trello.com/fedramp-announcement
Thanks for sharing the roadmap/time for the FedRAMP initiative.
Who is the best point of contact to determine which agencies are participating in this effort? I would like to better understand the product details for services being offered to the Department of Defense.
@Roy Hernandez - welcome! There's also a group for Government within Community that you can join for related content: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Government/gh-p/government_gh_0
Carolyn
@carolyn french Thanks for sharing the Government group. I take a look around in that group and do some exploring regarding the FedRAMP initiative.
Hello @Roy Hernandez , I can connect with you for more details. please contact me at fselvas at Atlassian dot com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.