Hello everyone,
I'm having issues trying to make the native "Log Work" field show up in one of my recent projects. I set the Resolve Issue Screen as the transition screen for the Closed status in my workflow and added the Log Work field to my Field Configuration Scheme as optional (doesn't matter if I choose optional or required, still it doesn't show up
).
Here goes a few screenshots to help illustrating the situation:
- The following status in my workflow configuration is set to trigger the Resolve Issue Screen when the assignee attempts to close the issue
workflow.PNG
- My field configuration scheme seems to be correctly configured to use the Log work field
fieldConfiguration - Logwork.PNG
- The screen definitely contains the field
resolveIssueScreen.PNG
- Lastly, when triggering the Close status here's what I get
wheresMyField.PNG
I ran out of ideas to solve this one, your help is appreciated!
Thanks