Hello,
We're migrating from repos hosted on a dedicated server to stash. I've followed the instructions from the docs on how to mirror a repo and now see stash as a remote:
xxxxx:10:40:45 ~/src/git/puppet03 (master)$ git remote -v origin gitolite@git.xxxxxxxx:puppet03 (fetch) origin gitolite@git.xxxxxxxx:puppet03 (push) stash https://stash.xxxxxxxx/scm/info/puppet03.git (fetch) stash https://stash.xxxxxxxx/scm/info/puppet03.git (push)
Is there any way to have all users pushing to have commits go to both the origin and stash?
Or add stash's url to the origin?
I don't think there's a way to do this other than maybe an alias
I don't think it's possible either, but you could have a post-receive hook in gitolite that pushes to Stash. Probably easiest just to make the gitolite one readonly, or a add a pre-receive hook with a message to update the remote... people will get the message.
Hi John,
I understood that you might be after something like the plugin below:
In that case, you could have your developers always push into Stash and it will mirror the changes to the other repo.
Best,Thiago
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.