Any ideas on how to the CORS error I am seeing in the browser console when using the Service Desk widget? The error was not showing up when the widget was first installed on the site, nothing has changed in the Service Desk configuration since then. I confirmed that the permissions are configured correctly as outlined in the following article https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2017/09/embed-request-forms-anywhere
Thanks!
-Ed
Ed,
We are seeing the same thing which, of course, makes the widget unusable.
Did you ever receive an answer? Has Atlassian official support been contacted?
P. Todd
I have not yet submitted an official support request yet. I'll do so and post back if I hear anything.
The following Atlassian issue has been logged:https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-656545
Hi,
I have the same behavior on my website (but my request from widget is well saved).
We don't have access to the registred issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.