Hello,
so let me start saying that I am not a Jira user. I planned to study it and take the cert as a lot of companies require some knowledge of the tool and thought it would be a good idea to take a certification to prove I can use Jira even though I am not using at the moment in my daily work.
So I decided to get the entry-level certification ACP-620 Managing Jira Cloud Projects. Went to the free "Learn Jira Basis" training and then purchased the bundle training + certification.
I studied and did the test today, Result: 46%.
The problem is that the training doesn't really prepare you for the test. There are several questions about topics not even mentioned in the training, on top of my head Development panels, specific questions on Project Configurations, what uncompleted issues you can move to next sprints when you want to close that sprint, questions about gadgets (you basically have to study all of them).
The test often simulates situations more than asking specific questions about the tool, and, adding to it, the percentage to pass is 63%.
So, is it really worthy to spend other 100Eur and try again? I would if the questions were fair - related to the training material, but since they can basically ask you anything, it's a hit and miss, and to be honest to some questions there is no answer, either you ask the community or you can try playing with Jira, there is nothing online that will answer specifically the question. But you need to remember these questions, pray to find the answer, and pray again the question will repeat itself again on the next exam.
Very disappointed. If you're unsure whether to take the exam, and you're a new user like me, I would just go through the free training and then when needed at work, you'll learn how to use it just using it - it's quite simple once you get the hang of it.