I added some labels to one issue, how can I search it out by its labels I set?
For example, I set two labels to 1 issue, they are: SYNC, IVI. How can I search out the issues containing the label as SYNC? Can some one show me the JQL?
Hi @Ianna ,
you can use the following JQL to search for labels :
labels = SYNC
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
@Ianna try out
labels = sync and labels != ivi
Let me know if that helps.
Regards,
Alex
Thanks Alexis, but it doesn't work. If the labels of the issue only have 1, this can work, but if there are several labels for one issue, we cannot use"=".
Thanks Alex, this can't work. But I found a way to realize my request as below.
issueFunction in issueFieldMatch("project in (RIBBON, CPPJANUS)", labels, "SYNC")
This can help to filter out the issues whose labels contains "SYNC".
I found a way to realize my request as below.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.